Friday, January 04, 2013

Your Mental Sorbet: Sonny and Cher sing I Got You Babe on Letterman (Nov 14, 1987)

Here is another "Mental Sorbet" that we could use to momentarily forget about those things that leave a bad taste in our mouths.

On January 5, 1998 Sonny Bono was killed in a skiing accident. 
Sonny rose to fame in the early 1970s as the straight man to his wife on The Sonny and Cher Show. As a signer and songwriter he received ten gold records during his career but his biggest hit was the 1965’s "I Got You Babe."  
In 1987 Sonny and Cher reunited on Late Night with David Letterman and sang "I Got You Babe."
Stay Tuned

Tony Figueroa

1 comment:

Classic TV Blog Association said...

Tony & Donna, I couldn't find an e-mail address so I apologize for using the comment block this way. But have you considered joining the Classic TV Blog Association at http://classic-tv-blog-assoc.blogspot.com?