Thursday, November 12, 2015

BACK TO THE FUTURE - RIPPLE EFFECT


Me with the Time Machine.
World of Cinemagic
As you may have noticed from reading this blog, or my BuzzFeed, that I am a hugeBack to the Future fan. I guess I shouldn't be surprised that this trilogy has stood the test of time (Pun Intended). You can never go wrong with good story telling. The most amazing part to me is that the Back to the Future trilogy now has more fans who were not born when the movies were released and there is more Back to the Futuremerchandise available now than was available when the movies were new BTTF Time Travel Terminal - Your One-Stop Shop For All Your Back to the FutureCollecting Needs. 
Perhaps another reason the movies are popular with the younger set is that Back to the Future is one of the few movie franchise' the show a positive depiction of the future and not the apocalyptic fare that is being offered. People prefer a future with flying cars,Hoverboards and self-tying "Nike Air Mag". 
I've watched all the movies countless times, visited some of the sets and was one of the first hosts at Universal Studios Hollywood's World of Cinemagic featuring The Back to the Future Special Effects Stage.  

I even wrote my own Back to the Future Novel Titled 



Back to the Future - Ripple Effect from Tony Figueroa on Myspace.
BACK TO THE FUTURE
RIPPLE EFFECT

They straightened out the time line,
but their reality has a new twist.
An anthology written by Tony Figueroa and based on the characters and story in the BACK TO THE FUTURE movies.
Screenplay by Robert Zemeckis and Bob Gale

Click here to read Part I


The more they changed, the more things stayed the same.




Stay Tuned...
See you in the Future!

Tony Figueroa

No comments: