Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Writer's Strike Day 10.

I am so sorry, but due to a conflict, I could not attend "Picketing with the Stars" yesterday. Please know that I was with you in spirit and I was thinking of you often... Especially when I kept seeing the CSI fan plane fly over the valley.

Please read Marisa Guthrie's article STRIKE COVERAGE: Soap Writers Say They Won't Cross Picket Line for Broadcasting & Cable, 11/14/2007. The article talks about a memo sent out yesterday by the Writers Guild of America West contradicting a report printed in Variety that multiple writers on the CBS soap The Young and the Restless had told the guild that they intended to cross the picket lines and go back to work on the Los Angeles-based series. The truth always comes out.

Now here it is, your moment of Zen.



In solidarity


Tony Figueroa

No comments: