Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Two words... Mission Accomplished

This Election Day I popped open my bottle of champagne, toasted with friends and know what HOPE taste like. The bottle of Jack Daniel’s will be re-gifted. I also had some Rolling Rock beer in honor of Tim Russert.

To President Elect Obama I want to quote Tim Russert, "Go get ‘em".

To the rest of us I want to quote Alan Brady (Carl Reiner on The Dick Van Dyke Show episode Coast-to- Coast Big Mouth), "Oh, happy days are here again!"



Stay Tuned and God bless America


Tony & Donna Figueroa

3 comments:

Crystal said...

This make me so proud. Even today, weeks afterwards, I still smile.

I was wondering if you accept advertising on your site? If so, could you please contact me at uwatchtv [at] gmail.com? Thanks and have a great day.

dritte said...

hey this a great man. good post to here no doubt Obama is great any watch download reaper tv show.

tyrone said...

Now you can Watch TV Shows Online. Just go through the link.