Friday, February 07, 2014

Your Mental Sorbet: Dedicated to Jay Leno and the final The Tonight Show With Jay Leno.

http://l1.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/n5z5xzCAlRJOB3wypIZKtA--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7Zmk9ZmlsbDtoPTQyMTtweG9mZj01MDtweW9mZj0wO3E9NzU7dz03NDk-/http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/ap_webfeeds/10913b505a0018054b0f6a70670009f7.jpgHere is Special "Mental Sorbet" dedicated to Jay Leno and the final The Tonight Show With Jay Leno.

Dear Jay:

I have been a fan of yours since you were the most popular guest on Late Night with David Letterman.
As a comedian I considered you a role model. 
Every time we met you were nothing but nice to me. 
As a TV Blogger and Commentator on TV CONFIDENTIAL, I always felt that I covered you tenure as Tonight Show Host in a fair and balanced way (Sometimes I took your side and other times...)You stayed classy. Nice to see that some tines Nice guys finish first (Or #1 in the ratings in your case).

I look forward to seeing you at your your next gig. 

Be well

Tony Figueroa
 



No comments: